WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 16 September 2017

DTDF (DT) Santa Penguin

Morning all, me again with my make for the DIES TO DIE FOR inspiration blog.

Is it Santa?  Is it a Penguin?


Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

There's not much I can really add to that, except he is such a fun stamp
to play with!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx





8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Anne said...

I see your lovely cards on facebook but it's ages since I visited your blog, been having a mooch - lovely work :o)

Have a good Saturday lovely
Anne x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome image and fantastic colouring Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Brawny x said...

What a great card. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Had to chuckle at this penguin dressed up as Santa, soooo cute, fabulous colouring.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

FABulous colouring Squirrel and love this cute penguin..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

This is such a fun card. The image is adorable (you know I love pingus) but it's so jolly with the disguise and colours. Gorgeous. xx

Michelle said...

Oh I love Santa Penguin - he's so cute and your card is gorgeous - Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...