WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 21 September 2017

AYLI (DT) Favourite Paper Pad

Hello peeps, it is Thursday again and another challenge begins!  Today it is AS YOU LIKE IT and the theme for the fortnight is Your Favourite Paper Pad (and why).

There is a paper mountain (possibly even the whole range of mountains) growing in my craft space.  I am a sucker for pretty papers.  I have lots of favourite pads, but my all time, take it to a desert island, last pad on earth, favourite is from Nitwits (when they used to sell through LOTV) and it is Petal Fresh.  It so makes me think of freshly laundered cotton sheets that I can almost smell then on the washing line in the sunshine - the sheets, not the papers.



So, I have used the Petal Fresh papers, and have teamed them up with Stamping Bella Tiny Townies Garden Girl - Sweet Pea.  Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)  Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

The sponsor of this challenge is

Lawn Fawn
A stamp set and 6x6 pad of the winner’s choice
Lawn Fawn



Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Love the colour image and papers and so wish I could cut my images as neatly as this

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I oove the fresh blues, gorgeous stamp and beautiful papers

Mau xx said...

Love the card, and love all the pads from LOTV It was a dreadful loss when they stopped selling them ;-( I always came home from the shows with a bag full of them. I especially like this one too as I love Blue.
X

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty Squirrel, I adore all their papers.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Elaine Stark said...

Another one of my favourite paper pads. Like you mine is almost finished. Boo hoo. Elaine

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel..love this sweet image and beautiful pastel papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

I love this one too hun. It's such a gorgeous blue. Fab image too. You know she's one of my favourites so the whole thing is perfect. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A glorious card and I can smell the outdoors on this one too. :) Gorgeous.
Faith
x
PS good to have you enter the "domain" too LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...