WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 September 2017

DTDF (DT) Jungle Bells

Morning chaps, it's my day for the DIES TO DIE FOR inspiration blog

We are into autumn now, so that means the C.... cards begin with serious purpose.  However these two aren't really all that serious.



Elephant Card
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Scalloped Circles

I decided to have another go with the no-line colouring technique for the next one but......



Lion Card
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Tonic Dies
Clearly Besotted

As you can see, I did't achieve the no-lines, I never learn.  Memento Ink acts like a sponge
for Distress Inks (ReInkers) and soaks up the colour, so the sections have lines, but they are the right colours!  His nose, hat and eyebrows show this particularly well.

Happy weekend to you
Hugs
Squirrel xx

All linked items (and many many more) can be purchased from the


4 comments:

Annette said...

These are both gorgeous, but as I love kitties, I think the Lenny one has to be my marginal favourite. Fabulous colouring on both and great 'no lines' on the second one. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable Christmas cards, love the papers and of course the wonderful images.
Faith
x

downrightcrafty said...

great cards, super images
hugs Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both are really gorgeous Squirrel. I haven't got a favourite they both are equally awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...