WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 3 June 2017

Rose With Balloon (DT) Dies To Die For

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope everything is sunny in your world today.

It is of course my day to post on the DIES TO DIE FOR blog



all the links will take you to the right places in the Dies To Die For store

I think you might be able to guess the additionals by now
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Polychromos Pencils
Custom sized card base

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


7 comments:

Lynne said...

First thought on seeing your card was how pretty it looks! I love the choice of colours. Gorgeous x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute and I love the colours Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.I love your colour combo and fab sweet image ;D

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty, love the die shapes and the cutie little image.
Faith
x

Annette said...

She's adorable sweetie. I love the happy colours and fab shading on her, esp love her golden hair. That die might have to go onto my ever expanding wishlist too. :0(

Ruth said...

She's so sweet. I love the colour combination - it's so fresh and summery. Adorable! Xx

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet that a lovely stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...