WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 15 June 2017

AYLI (DT) Fruity!

Hello peeps, it is time for a new AS YOU LIKE IT challenge and this fortnight our theme is
FAVOURITE FRUIT
Your make can either depict your favourite fruit, or be inspired by fruit colours


I'm not a fan of any one particular fruit, but I do love a nice fruit salad, especially if it is accompanied by a good old fashioned dollop of vanilla of ice-cream.  The inspiration for this card came from the backing paper, which made me think of that fruit salad.

CCD Designs - Surprise stamp set
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
Papers are Basic Grey (old pad, sadly cover page long lost)
Martha Stewart corner and border punch
Lili of The Valley circular sentiment

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Prize is 3 images of winners choice.


Come on, come on over and get fruity!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A cute image and great background. Elaine

Annette said...

You always have such amazing papers!!!! Love your little girlie! She's gorgeous. xx

Ruth said...

This is so sweet! I do love a fruit salad, although if it comes to ice cream and fruit, I'm a Knickerbocker Glory girl all the way. More ice cream than fruit I know, but it's the thought that counts... xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous citrus post Squirrel.
Hugs Cathy xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely spot on as always, I LOVE the image that you have paired it beautifully with the background paper. A Great idea.
Faith
x

Juls said...

Cuteness xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I first saw your card and thought, "Huh, cupcakes are my favorite fruit too!" LOL! I like fruit salad too. I suppose if I had to pick one fave it would be a banana or maybe an orange if someone else vetted it. I have a tendency to pick lousy oranges. Lovely card, by the by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...