WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 1 June 2017

AYLI (DT) Favourite (Non Birthday) Reason

Hello again peeps, well, here we are in June and it's time to start another
AS YOU LIKE IT challenge!

For this fortnight our theme is Your Favourite Reason To Make A Card (other than birthday)

For me, I love making friendship cards - a lot of my friends don't live local to me, so this
is a wonderful way to keep in touch and say "I'm thinking of you"


So for this little cutie I have used
CC Designs - Hearts To You
MFT Dots and Stripes Confection 6x6 pad
Die-Namics Stitched Heart Stax
MFT Clear Sentiments You Make My Day
Martha Stewart Heart Doily border punch
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Polychromos Pencils
Custom size card base

and our sponsor for this challenge is


Prize - a $10.00 Gift Certificate for Sweet Stamp Store
SweetStamps.com manufactures artistic rubber stamps on cling cushion for use with acrylic blocks. We carry a variety of stamping and paper crafting goodies like our own Shades dye inks, metal embossing plates, embossing folders, cutting & embossing dies (Our very own Sweet Cuts Dies, Cheery Lynn, Marianne, Joy! and Nellie's), fine detail embossing powders, specialty cardstock and vellum along with supplies for parchment crafting. 

Hope you will have a non-birthday reason for making cards that you will share with us

Hugs, Squirrel xx

4 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

awwwwww that is so cute & I love the dies :) xXx
Please visit my blog :)

Annette said...

Awwww, I love Nancy (if it's not her it looks like her). Such a sweet card and a lovely reason to make one. Gorgeous colours hun and I love the rainbow hearts too. Perfect sentiment to match her. xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Soooooo sweet, Love it.
Faith
x

Elaine Stark said...

Very sweet and cute. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...