WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 2 February 2017

In The Pink (DT) With Love

Yes, we know it's coming up - so over at IN THE PINK we are helping you get ready for the Day of Lurrrrve - our theme is, naturally, With Love.

Of course you don't HAVE to make it for your partner, it could be for a friend, your mum, your dad, whoever you want to say "I love you" too, and actually, in this strange ol' world we live in, I think it needs to be said a lot more often.

Here's my With Love themed card
(warning: it's quite pink)


Pink enough?!
So, I have used
CC Designs - Meoples Meowy (stamps and dies)
Die-Namics Inside-Out Stitched Rounded Corner Square
Echo Park papers
Hobbycraft heart punch
Distress Inks (ReInkers)


The sponsor for this challenge is DI'S DIGI STAMPS



Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I just love your peek a boo kitty, Squirrel.

Larissa said...

What a fun card. I love the images you used.

Hugs,
Larissa

Annette said...

Hun, I think I missed the pink part, can you point me in the right direction!!!! ;0)
Lovely kitty and (yet) another stamp on my wishlist.
Lovely colouring, and yes, I adore the pink.
xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the pinks, SUPER images and card.
Faith
x

Ruth said...

What adorable kitties peeking out. And thanks for the warning, it is really quite pink..... but it is Valentine's Day! xx

Sarah said...

Awwww, really lovely Squirrel. Adorable kitties xx

Christine L said...

SOOOOOO pink...... and SOOOOOOOO gorgeous!!

Christine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my gawd! This is so cute I just may have to throw up glitter and rainbows. This is the sweetest! I must go brush my teeth now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...