Morning all! A bit earlier for me today but it's dad's birthday and, knowing me, I will be finishing wrapping his presents before we pop over later today with the gifts and some cake!
Today, for my DIES TO DIE FOR make, I am using this little sweetie
So the main ingredients for this are:
I painted the image with my usual Distress Inks (ReInkers)
I used some linen card for the matting layer and also the underlay (?) to put the blue behind
the zig-zag holes and coloured both with Copic colours. I tried to match as near as possible to the Distress Ink colours. I coloured a scrap of it to use for the die-cut words too, so for me, this is just about coordinated!
Now, Mr Toad has a narrow gauge model railway. It's been getting bigger, and now he
has ventured into the realms of building scenery. Scenery (rocks and cliffs at the moment) that involve wet plaster and silicon moulds.
They come out white and looking like lumps of chalky plaster.
The sets come with little pots of paints.
He has now decided that the colours of some of my Distress Inks are better.
I've told him to buy his own!
Have a super weekend all