WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 14 March 2014

Bunny Blooms

Morning folks.  Hope all is well with you.  It's foggy here this morning, but that always holds the promise of sunshine to come (fingers crossed) and it is the last official day of my hollibobs (sob) but at least we still have the weekend and, yippee, the start of the 2014 Formula One season.  Oh it is going to be a good year for racing, I can feel it in my whiskers.

Today, Toad and I are heading off to our favourite farmshop.  They have a cafe on the premises and do the most amazing lunches.  And if there were an award for the best coleslaw in the world, then I would award it to them.  I plan on buying the biggest tub I can find.  Honestly, I could eat it straight from the tub so it's probably good that I don't carry a fork with me or it would be empty by the time we got home (although I do always have a teaspoon in my handbag - long story).

Anyhoo, I popped by to share another card with you.  It feels like a lifetime since I joined in the High Hopes  Stamps Challenge so this week, having had the time, I am correcting that situation and have had a play for their CAS theme this time.


I think this stamp from High Hopes - called Bunny Blooms - is the first HH I ever bought
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) on Bristol Board
Pretty papers are from the new Dovecraft release - Curiosity Corner
Matting layer is from a LOTV/Raspberry Road pad
Sentiment is another new acquisition from Kaisercraft
So a tiny bit of fussy cutting for the out-of-frame effect and Bob's your uncle

Right then, I am off to discard the PJs and dressing gown and find some grown up clothes.
Hope to be back this evening to have a long overdue session of commenting.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes for the MOT - mostly it went well but I'm being sent
for x-rays to see if they can, at long last, get to the bottom of this troublesome neck and shoulder pain.
Oh, and the obligatory blood tests of course - that'll be something to look forward to next week.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Squirrel live your cute little bunny

Anne

Sarah said...

Love everything about this one Squirrel. Great image and I have just bought the paper pad...I couldn't resist any longer!! Hope you enjoyed lunch xx

Dorte said...

To cute, Squirrel,
hugs Dorte

Sue said...

Awwww such a cute bunny! Wonderful colouring, pretty papers and a beautiful sentiment to go with it.
I hope you enjoyed your lunch!
hugs Sue xx

Elise said...

HI Squirrel! Awwww! This is simply PRECIOUS! Love your bright happy colors of this beautiful bunny!!!

I hope you're doing well and enjoying some nice weather there! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

Claire said...

Adorable bunny card, he is such a happy chappy! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

Oh, so cute!
I love coleslaw, too. Unfortunately they don't really sell the "REAL" stuff over here in Germany... When we are over in Britain, first thing my hubby gets is a hamburger supper, and I go for chips with coleslaw on top of them. Ever tried it? Really yummy :)
Hope your neck pain is getting better soon. I have quite a lot of bother with it, too. I know that I really tense up when I'm sleeping, gritting teeth and all that. So that's where I'm getting it from...
Hope you'll have a great weekend :)
Hugs,
Mickymunchkin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image fab papers too.xxx

Annette said...

Gorgeous image and the papers are so pretty. I really love the sentiment too. Really lovely. :0)
Sorry to hear you're still having problems with the shoulder hun. Hope the x-rays sort it out. Hope you had a good day at the farm shop. I love going to our local one too. Last time she had a home cooked coffee cake (probably my favourite!!).
Hugs
Annette
xx

Jackie said...

Yet another gorgeous card Squirrel. I hope that you can get your shoulder pain sorted out soon, it's no fun is it!
Hugs, Jackie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another awesome creation sweetie.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another adorable image, fabulous card.

Janine said...

Very cute bunny with bright tulips - love it!

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love your bunny and those papers are fab :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

What a super fabulous card, you've colored the image beautifully and the papers look fab with it. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at High Hopes stamps.
hugs
Donna xx

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

ADORABLE!!! And I LOVE the little black kitty at the bottom of your blog! So CUTE!!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

LOVE this card, the colors and the papers and the parts cut out of the square of paper. So nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...