WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine James

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  Sending you all warm hugs and kisses for a super day.

I had to do a Secret Squirrel with Toad's card as he was sat in the same room with me while I made it.  Every time he came near I had to pretend I was making something else!  Anyway, he loved the end result.


Who else could it be but my beloved James from LOTV - this is James - Big Heart
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) on Bristol Board
Paper pieced heart and border from a Papermania pad
Martha Stewart heart border punch
Paper Smooches sentiment

Hugs to all, Squirrel xxx




23 comments:

Janice said...

A great card, love the bear and your super heart banner, very pretty, Jx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous as always Squirrel :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awwwww so cute

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and love the papers.xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a gorgeous card, love the heart border!
Rebecca.

Helen in the UK said...

Super cute! Happy Valentines Day to you :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Squirrel have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Judith said...

Aw he's gorgeous "Secret Squirrel!" - I've seen him so many times these last few days - such a great bear for valentines day and great paper piecing hugs judith x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel and great paper piecing xx

Sue said...

Totally adorable in every way!
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

An adorable card hun, love the image and gorgeous design. Hugs, Claire x

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel :D Happy valentine's day!

Tags xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card for Hubby. James looks fabulous.
Lorraine x

Pauline C said...

Adorable Squirrel ... James was my Valentine stamp of choice this year too! Love your paper and gorgeous colouring as always.
pauline x

Dorte said...

Super sweet card, love the heart border and the cute James,
hugs Dorte

Annette said...

I thought I had this image but when I went to ink it up I found that I'd picked another one instead. I definitely need this one. Might have to find a few more valentines to send them too though! LOL
He's gorgeous hun, I love the pink paper. He's coloured beautifully and I love the paper piecing on him.
Gorgeous.
Happy Valentines hun.
xx

Debs said...

Adorable Squirrel - think that may be my most favourite James image :o)
Fabulous paper piecing.
Debs xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This so adorable Squirrel, so glad Toad didn't know what you were up too to spoil the surprise.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I adore this card! What a fab layout too x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card.

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. James is just too cute.

Deborah A

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.james is adorable and i love his paper pieced heart ;D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

James is so cute with his patched printed heart. He has the best intentions in mind asking to be your love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...