WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 5 February 2014

Snuggle Up and Keep Warm

When I was deciding what to make for The Stamp Basket DT this week, I was feeling kinda chilly, so that might be why I settled for these cosy little bears, all snuggled up and warm together!


Ingredients available from The Stamp Basket store
Wild Rose Studio stamp - Christmas Teddies (in the Sale now)
Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Weathered Wood
First Edition paper pad - Silent Night (I only used the cream tones)
Ranger Ink Blending Tool (for the Frayed Burlap edges)
Sorry Janet, but the sentiment is from my stash - that's me sacked on week two!

Warm hugs to all
Squirrel xx




22 comments:

Claire said...

Those bears are just adorable - lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

Sarah said...

Such adorable little peeps Squirrel!! Great colours for their hats and scarves too!! xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely, cute card. I love those little bears.
Sarah-Jane xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous love the soft tones hunny! hugs me xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, adorable image and I love the soft colours.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel and such sweet little bears
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, love those papers :o)
Jackie xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the image. I could do with a teddy-bear cuddle!
Hugs
Caz x

Tanya said...

Gorgeous Squirrel, so cute :D Love that image :)

Tags xx

Jane said...

If you're still chilly I am sure Vince won't mind a snuggle cuddle!!
Great card my friend
Jane xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Aww.... I want to be all snuggled up and warm. Heck, I'll settle for just being warm. Lovely card.

Chrissy said...

With such a beautiful card I doubt you will get sacked for a sentiment..fabulous image and colouring Squirrel..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

I'm loving the bears and you've used my favourite pad. Love the sentiment on it. Also love the inky edges. It really defines the papers. Lovely card hun.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Dorte said...

Such a cozy card, Squirrel, lovely image and a great design,
hugs Dorte

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ha ha sacked indeed. These are so gorgeous and love the backing papers

downrightcrafty said...

Oooooooooo so warm for a Christmas card beautiful design and of course a fab image, hope you shared:)
Hugs Kate xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the image and your amazing colouring.

Donna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel,I like the sweet image the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Kat W said...

It makes me feel all warm and cosy just looking at those sweet snuggly bears :-)
The layers of subtle patterned DP all in cream looks stunning and so elegant!
Keep warm!
Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.really beautiful delicate design and colouring and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...