WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 14 October 2011

Well, why doesn't it go faster?

Yesterday, at the home brew shop, Toad bought himself a bottle drainer - it looks like a glorified red plastic Christmas tree but without the twiggy bits.

Anyhoo, it came in a great big cardboard box which, naturally for my totally untidy Toad, gets left in the conservatory.  Ah, but see, it has a use.  Let me introduce you to Ferrari's newest team member, Vincenzo Spaghetti, racing in his elegant tuxedo colours ......




Or maybe that should be changed to Furrari!

Sorry I've no card for you this evening - I've been churning out "age" cards for the craft fair so nothing too interesting.  Will try harder for tomorrow!

Hugs, Sxx

7 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Such a handsome chap :o) I caught my cat curled up on the guillotine this morning, I'm sure there must be more comfortable places to sleep! Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Awww..cute cat.I miss not having my cat around, she used to get into anything that was on the floor.[or the bench for that matter]

Luv CHRISSYxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

I hope your letting him keep his Furrari
Kevin xx

Rufus said...

Furrari...I LOVE it! My brother actually has one of the older 2 seaters...So Vince and I have something in common, we've both driven a Ferrari...although I think mine went a bit faster than his. Of course he's much better looking in his tux! LOL
Hugs to all 3 of you,
R/

coops said...

aw he is so gorgeous hun.i just love his beautiful markings ;D
cats are so funny aren`t they.mine likes to sit on little mans drawings. hehe :D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

What a hansom kitty. Looks very much like my kitty cat called Mo-Mo. My cats have never bothered with shop bought toys, but they both love a cardboard box, so do my kids!

Heidi said...

Furrari...lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...