WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 22 October 2010

Some News!!!!

Ooooh (hopping up and down in excitement) !!

I've got some news for you ..............

That wonderful crew over at Sketch & Stash Challenge have invited me to join their Design Team - and I've said yes!  How cool is that?!  I'm ever so chuffed (not that you'd ever guess LOL) and I can't wait to make a start.

So that's three challenges now where you will find me lurking on the DT - it'd be lovely if you could join me for a play now and again.

So there is:

Fortnightly on Mondays (use your new or neglected stash to go with each sketch)

Weekly on Saturdays (a theme of delicious gorgeousness each week)

Fortnightly on Wednesdays (a Christmas card or gift with an alphabetic twist)

Looking forward to seeing you there with all your wonderful creations.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

15 comments:

Julye said...

Hey congrats Squirrel you deserve it, well done and enjoy.

Wishcraft said...

Oh yay! Well done hun - hope you enjoy it :o) Lisa x

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo Squirrel - well done and looking forward to seeing more of your fabby creations :-)
Pauline x

Kat said...

Well done Squirrel, I'm really pleased for you. I sometimes manage to do the Sketch and Stash challenge, it's always a good one.

Kat xx

Helen said...

Congrats Squirrel - it's very well deserved!
Now...you'll have the perfect excuse for stash shopping! ;0)
Helen x

Mandy said...

Woo hoo congrats hunny, I'm so pleased for you, they are lucky to haave you on the team
hugs Mandy xx

Cathy said...

Yay!!!!!!
So pleased you have joined us hun!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

craftymum said...

Congrats Squirrel. well deserved.
Thanks for your letter too (Hanglar stamp)
when I saw your name on my Ebay I thought it was you but wasn't completely sure. It was a lovely surprise to receive such a sweet letter. I'm looking forward to your hanglar creations!
hugs sarah x

Uma said...

way to go, you must be one busy squirrel!

Delphine said...

Wooooo hoooo, Squirrel! Congratulations hon, you totally deserve it! I am REALLY happy for you:-) Lots of hugs, Delphine xx

Julie said...

Fabulous news,how brilliant,you must be thrilled!.x

Crealin said...

Hi Squirrel,

congrats! I'm so happy for you, I wish you a wonderful crafting time!

Hugs,

Lins x

Cynthia said...

Hearty congrats Squirrel, you'll be one busy lady with all that designing to do that's for sure.
Cheers
Cynthia

coops said...

woohooo, way to go squirrel.big congratulations hun.have lots of fun :D

xx coops xx

Rufus said...

You go gal! That must have fluffed up that lovely furry tail of yours! Congrats!
R/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...