WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 18 October 2010

In The Squirrel Spotlight - Coops Cluttered Corner

Now, whether she wants to admit it or not, Nic and I go back a long way ..... way back into the dim and distant past of the DoCrafts Forum!  Crikey, that feels like a lifetime ago.

Anyway, I was always a fan of Nic then, and now she has her blog at COOPS CLUTTERED CORNER she has blossomed.  Nic has such a skill with colour that she leaves me breathless sometimes.  Such stunning work.


Hugs, Squirrel xx

3 comments:

kay said...

have to agree squirrel.x

coops said...

aw wow!!! thanks squirrel.have gone all red in the face now.never in a million years did i think i would be in your spotlight.i`m honoured.thanks hun :D

xx coops xx

Delphine said...

I have not known her for as long as you, but her cards are all amazing! I love them all AND she is such a lovely lady... I am very happy to see her in the Squirrel's spotlight! Hugs Delphine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...