WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 19 June 2010

Totally Gorjuss # 35 - Sugar & Spice

Welcome to another TOTALLY GORJUSS week!

Wow did you stun us with all your totally brilliant male cards last week - for a gang of crafters who say they hate male cards, you pulled out all the stops!  Don't forget to check back to the challenge blog to see who has been selected as the winner.

And so to this week's challenge.  We'd like to see some Sugar & Spice please - entirely up to you how you interpret that but you will see from the DT cards that we've pretty much all thought along the same lines!

I ended up making two cards for the DT and couldn't decide which one I really liked the best so I'm showing you them both.  Both Tilda, both coloured with Copics.  The papers on the first are Basic Grey, sentiment is Craftwork Cards.  The "wishes" that Tilda is blowing have been highlighted with a Sakura glitter pen but that doesn't show in the photo.

The papers on my second card are a mixture of Wild Rose Studio and Forever Friends.  Again the sentiment is Craftwork Cards and the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts with the leaves being a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by to see me.  Hope you are having a great weekend whatever you are up to.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

9 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh! love the card!! so sweet!!

Rach said...

fabulous cards honey.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous cards Squirrel, sweet Tildas and colours.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Two Cards! well done hunny, both are beautiful, love the images especially the Ballerina Tilda
love emma xxx

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi Squirrel...Lovely Tildas!...thank you for your kind comments on my blog..and yes you are right!!! I didnt notice until I stuck on Tilda!!! Email me your address and I'll send you a little prize as promised...my email is on my blog..
have a fab weekend..
Hugs
Jan...x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh they're both lovely! Both images are so sweet and I love the colours. Lisa x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, these are gorgeous i love the super cute images and the papers are fab too big hugs Pops x x x

Delphine said...

No wonder you couldn't decide! They are both gorgeous, Squirrel! Lovely Tildas, gorgeous DPS, great colour combos... Fantastic cards! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

coops said...

2 gorgeous cards squirrel, i love the tildas and really fab papers, colours and layouts.luv coops.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...