WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 13 June 2010

Me And My Cat - LOTV # 55



Found another lovely sketch to play with today over on the Lili Of The Valley challenge and there is an additional twist of some flowers - who could resist?!

Here's the sketch:











And here is my card - I've used the super cute Me And My Cat stamp with Forever Friends Pink Parfait papers and green Bazzil card for matting.  Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. Leave are Martha Stewart punch.  Image coloured with Copics.






















It's another F1 weekend so shall be settling down soon for the Canadian Grand Prix - a race that is usually guaranteed to have some interesting antics.  I often wonder if I had continued with my racing days whether I could ever have made it to those giddy heights.  I doubt it though, whoever heard of a squirrel in a F1 car - my tail would get sucked into the airbox!!

Thanks for popping by.  Hugs, Squirrel xx

14 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!! Love the papers and the sweet little image.. Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, adore the image. Fab papers and colours too.
Kelly.x

Clare said...

Hey Miss Squirrel & Vincent. So sorry not been around to comment on your beautiful cards honey (bad week with my RA!) you are on a roll girl. Some beautiful images and i love all of your attention to detail. Big hugs Clare xxx

Uma said...

so cute, one of my favourite stamps for some reason... pretty card

Delphine said...

Another gorgeous card, Squirrel! Fab layout, absolutely lovely image and gorgeous papers! And I love the idea of a Squirrel in a F1 car...:-) Hugs Delphine xx

Anonymous said...

Another lovely card. I ove your choice of colours x

Victoria said...

wow this is gorgeous x

Kat said...

This is beautiful Squirrel. Love the colours and what a sweet image.

Kat xx

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous squirrel, the image is so cute and your colouring is fabulous.really love your papers and layout and those flowers are lush.luv coops.xx

craftymum said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. have left something for you on my blog
Love sarah XXX

Lizzy said...

Awww Squirrel this is gorgeous, fab image, luv the colours & dp's, lush flowers & ace layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Kaz said...

Scrumptions card Squirrel.....that floral backing paper is just gorgeous!
Hugs
Kaz xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous i love the image that you have chosen, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time, big hugs Pops x x x

stephanne said...

This card is beautiful Squirrel, love that sweet image and your beautiful papers and flowers!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and helping me to spread the word about my blog candy also, good luck with random number generator thingy :)
Hugs,
Stephanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...