WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday, 8 November 2009

Simon Says High Hopes!


And it's me yet again, last one for today I promise ... if you have not already been blinded by the earlier "bling" do check it out but take your sunglasses!

This little card is for two challenges:
Simon Says Give Thanks and
High Hopes Challenge 52 Sketch by Lacey

For this one I have used a mixture of Little Sizzles and Papermania papers and cardstock, gems from stash, Prima flowers and the irresistable Ant from High Hopes stamps coloured with ProMarkers. Never seen a pink ant, but if he was bringing me a healthy pot plant then I wouldn't mind!

That's me done for today - off to do something wifey like cook lunch!
Hugs
Squirrel xx

20 comments:

Anita Hovey said...

Very cute.... That is my fav HH stamp...I just love him/her :)

joey said...

Hi Squirrel

fantastic card, I love your colourwork on the image

Joey.x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Wow, you was quick of the mark today Shirley! Love your beautiful colouring and pretty paper, Hugs, Nikki x

Mandy said...

Another Gorjuss card..Pink or not he is soo cute...love the colouring.
Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, such a cute image
hugs Mandy xx

Shelly said...

Beautiful card!!! I fell in love with it.

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Helen x

Samantha said...

te hehehee hes cute! love this one! love his red boots too! :0)

Pauline C said...

Wow what a cutie! Fab image hun!
pauline x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Lovely card and what a cute image :o)
Jackie xx

Rach said...

ohwhat a fab card honey, beautiful. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just stunning dear what a fantastic colour scheme and I love that little critter
Hugs Jacqui x

Tasha said...

fantastic card my friend - i love the colours and the gorgeous ant image! Your colouring is awesome - love the leaves
love tasha xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh such a gorgeous card so cute!
So happy that you have joined us at Simon Says Challenge!
hugs
kim x

dpkennedy said...

Very sweet card! Love the pink ant! Thanks for playing the High Hopes Challenge!

Linda (UKS Gadget Monkey) said...

Gorgeous card, the colouring is lush and what a cute image....

Rach said...

gorgeous sweetie, hugs rachxx

Sheila said...

A darling card. I like the pink ant. :)

alison59 said...

beautiful card squirrel :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...