Sarah Wright Designs (also known as CraftyMum) has been kind enough to share this so sweet award with me. A big thank you hunny!
One of the conditions of acceptance is that I have to tell you 5 things about me ......
1. In my head I am an artist ...
2. Despite working as a secretary/PA I am an almost qualifed lawyer
3. I am besotted with cats (who would have guessed)
4. I cannot sing a note in tune
5. Following an incident at school when I was 7 I have avoided swimming pools ever since
And so to pass this fab award on. To be honest, I have made so many great friends here who all have brilliant blogs that I am going to say, if you want it, grab it! But just remember, we want 5 things about you!
I must apologise for my poor blogging this week. It's been mad again at work to the point of not being able to tell difference between elbow and bottom (which is a dangerous situation LOL) and our internet has been down for the past four mornings (and that half an hour is when I whizz round to dribble over your creations) so if I have missed you this week it's because it's been beyond my control (as most things in my life are) but I will try harder next week!
See you all at the weekend