WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 8 August 2009

Got My Mojo Back!

At long last! After watching Stubbleman and his car, I thought it was about time I had a rummage about for my mojo and, guess what, I found it at last!

First of all a couple of Christmas card, yes, I know, it's too hot to worry about Christmas, but I had to make a start somewhere.

I've called this one "Mrs Snow" as I don't think many male snowmen would be seen dead in lilac and pink LOL! The stamp is from the Sugar Nellies Home Grown collection and is one of the best snowmen I think I have ever seen. Purple backing paper is from a Papermania Contemporary Collection from about 2 years ago. I have coloured the image using ProMarkers.



Next is a Penny Black "Warm & Cold". Again the backing paper is from Papermania. Photo probably doesn't show it that well but I've painted this fella with H2Os.



Over on DoCrafts, this week Tilda Challenge is entitled "Just Like Me". Oh, I thought, this'll be easy - until I started and then I realised just how complex and contrary I am! Obviously this Tilda does not have any treats in her pocket, otherwise the cat would be facing the other way. Images coloured with ProMarkers and the backing papers are a mixture of DoveCraft, Papermania and 7Gypsies.



And finally, a birthday card for a very special crafting friend - I'm taking a chance as I know she's away at the moment so hoping she's left the laptop at home. Image is Penny Black "Acrobat" coloured with ProMarkers (I am finally getting to grips with these pens), backing paper is from the Dandelion & Daisy Picnic Collection and the flowers from WHSmith.

6 comments:

Pauline C said...

Wow Squirrel - you've been busy hun - what a fab selection of cards!! Great start on Christmas and the birthday one is so sweet! Glad you've got your mojo back :-)
Hugs
Pauline x

Jackie said...

Lovely selection of cards Squirrel, good to see you found your mojo at last :o)
Jackie xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow sweetie you have been busy, can tell you have your mojo back they are all stunning dear, such perfect colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Manda said...

Absolutely stunning! You've sold me on the promarkers hunny. The snowman is just perfect. Love her xxx

Anonymous said...

Great selection of cards Squirrel but please....... don't talk about Christmas lol ;)

Kaz said...

What a fab load of cards......Love 'em all!
Kaz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...