WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 13 July 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) To Beach Or Not (Holidays)

 It's time for another new themed challenge over as the

It's all about holidays, your favourite, to beach or not to beach!


I only live about 8 miles from the coast, so spent most of my childhood on beaches.  Our beaches though aren't beautiful soft, golden, sand, they're hard and lumpy pebbles!  I do like a day-trip to the beach, for a picnic or a paddle, but I couldn't spend a week there, I'd be bored rigid after one day.


So I have used one of the uber cute Dustin Pike dragons from Whimsy Stamps
and a tiny shrub from Colorado Craft Company
with the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil from MFT
all painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are a mixture of Sunny Studio Designs


Our sponsor for this theme is DIES TO DIE FOR

Hugs





2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You should come to our sandy beaches (most of them) in South Wales Squirrel. However, I do agree a day or hours sitting on a beach would be too much. Perhaps your little Dragon is on one of our beaches, well he's on our flag too! Fabulous card Squirrel. Hope all is well.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Love your card. The clouds and water are so well created. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...