WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 1 July 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Plain or Patterned Papers

 Yes, I know, I'm late - sorry chaps, should have been here Thursday but was feeling a
bit under the weather, so our Beloved Leader was very kind and didn't shout at me when I
promised I would catch up!

So, if you haven't already seen it, the AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE
this time is Plain or Patterned Papers (explain your choice please)

I'm a complete and absolute sucker for patterned papers, they can add so much to a card, they can be subtle or in-your-face, but add instant interest.  I love it when manufacturers coordinate colours throughout their range so you can choose papers from any pad they've made and know they will still work together nicely.  I've gone for contrast in this one, spots and stripes, with complementary yellow and purple, and coloured up my image to pick out those colours


I've used these cute meecies from the CC Designs "Celebrate" clear stamps set
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Used a tiny birthday sentiment
and teamed them up with delicious Lawn Fawn papers


The winner of this challenge will receive a digi prize from:

 Hugs


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry to be AWOL. You always make the sweetest and joyous cards. Love this Squirrel.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...