WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 4 September 2021

Warm & Feathered Hugs (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello chaps, I'm here again with another Dies To Die For DT post, and this time with something
warm and feathery



This is
The stamp and die sets are available together for an excellent price at DTDF

The rather messy night time sky was done with Distress Oxides, and I cut a mask out of a Post-It Note for the snowy ground.

A very simple card, but that owl does make me smile.  He was painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers).

Hugs







2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Makes me smile too Squirrel. A fab background. Hope you're better. Sorry can't catch up with comments, but I have as always loved your cards.
Faith x

Lee said...

Sooo cute.I adore that background so clever.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...