WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 1 July 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Stitching

 Hello all (and especially to Faith, waving) I hope you are all ok.

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge and the theme this time is
Stitching (real, doodles, or dies)

I used to doodle my stitches onto cards, but then came the advent of stitched dies and I have never looked back.  I love that this tiny piece of detail can add so much to your layers without being intrusive, it is the perfect finishing touch.


MFT Stitched Hexagon Stax
Crealies XXL Stitched Squares

Gnome painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)

And our sponsor of this theme is


Looking forward to seeing you there and hearing about your favourite way to add stitching to your makes,

Hugs






2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable and colourful card. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hiya Squirrel, waving back ;D
I LOVE this card, love the stitched dies and the fab Gnome covered in flowers, gorgeous colour mix too.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...