WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 9 April 2020

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Animals or People

Good morning everyone, is it Thursday?  I hope it is, the days are a blur, even with home-working, so I admit that I am all a bit vague, as I suspect the rest of you are too!

The highlight of my week has been the delivery of my computer mouse from the office.
I have used a track-ball mouse for about ten years now as I was getting horrible shoulder pain from a normal mouse, and a normal mouse was all we had at home.  I toyed with the idea of buying a new one, but Toad wouldn't use it afterwards, so I held on until I knew some other equipment was being dropped off - and now I have my beloved mouse back with me and, hopefully, that will help to sort out the aches and pains that have surfaced during the three weeks of being sat at a desk in the back bedroom home office.  I am referring to this set-up as the Twig Office, because it is so much smaller than a Branch.

Anyhoo, you didn't come over to hear me rambling, you came over for news of the
and this time our theme is Animals or People (please remember to tell us about your choice)

Not so long ago, you would not have seen a card from me without an animal on it unless I had used a Magnolia Tilda or a Lili of The Valley kid, but since then the wonderful Birdie Brown has entered my life and I absolutely adore her little people.  A close second are the quirky characters from CC Designs Roberto's Rascals, especially Twila and Nancy.  Looking back over the past year of makes, there are far more people than there are animals, so I have gone with people as my favourite for this challenge.

There is such a thing as taking colour coordination too far!



I have used this cute little girl from the CC Designs Surprise!!! stamp set
and coordinated her with some very bright and citrus-y papers from Sunny Studio Summer Splash which are available in the UK from Dies To Die For HERE.
Coloured up with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a waterbrush

Our sponsor for this theme is
LEE HOLLAND DESIGN
Lee Holland

Happy crafting everyone.

Hugs

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Lovely bright card, love it.
Deborah

Annette said...

I love the 'twig office' idea! Fab name! I'm sat at my craft desk which is depressing because I can see all my lovely stash looking at me while I'm working. Love your fun bright card hun, but you're a bit early, not late! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE the "twig" office name too, such a clever name LOL. Your card is bright and wonderful, colour coordination just right methinks. The sentiment is great too as is your little girl.
Happy Easter
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...