WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 4 April 2020

Adorable Elephant (DT) Dies To Die For

Now then, I'm figuring that I have been in the study all week working so this must be Saturday, right?
I had to drag a perpetual calendar out of mothballs to put next to the phone, just so that we stand a chance of knowing the day, that's if I remember to move it on each morning!

I am fast becoming notorious for forgetting birthdays, or remembering them late, so
I am definitely more squirrel than elephant, although at the moment, I am rapidly acquiring that shape.


Lovely things used for this card are

Elephant and balloon coloured with Zig Clean Color pens, and clouds inked with Distress Inks and a finger dauber.

Hope your weekend is a good one (and you can tell it apart from the rest of the week)

The Dies To Die For website it still up and running in these strange times, so you are still able to craft away your hours.

Hugs







2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This gave a me a huge smile, love it.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Annette said...

I'm also turning more heffalup than bunny at the moment. Love your little guy and love the zigs you're using at the moment. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...