WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 1 February 2020

Let's Stick Together (DT) Dies To Die For

1st February and I am back in the DTDF saddle!  Did you miss me?  I needed that little break to recharge the batteries.  I could do with a sabbatical from work too but that is a whole other story!

So, over the past few years there have been mermaids, unicorns, yeti, and narwals, and now the trend seems to be cacti - someone once told me that it takes a special kind of skill to kill a cactus ....... guess who managed to do it without any real training?!
  
At least I can't kill these ones.



I painted the planter and the cacti with Distress Inks (ReInkers), and for those of you who struggle to get delicate die-cuts to stick, I cannot recommend Stick-It sheets enough, they are such a simple but awesomely clever idea.  Let's face it, we have all had the ones that you try to stick with a glue pen that drop off again after 10 minutes.

So, that is me done for today.  I am off to the v.e.t. with Rosie for her 6 month check up, her manicure, and the usual lecture about her weight.  What can you do with a lazy cat who doesn't want to engage with toys (other than a 5 minute wrestle with them)?  We have tried all sorts, I even tied string to a toy at one end and the other end to the belt loop on my jeans to trail it around the house behind me.  She watched me for a while and went back to sleep!

Cats huh.

Hugs




Hugs


3 comments:

Deborah said...

Nice to see you back and a lovely card. I think I’ve got that skill too,
Deborah

Annette said...

Love the card (and the sentiment it great!). Is that a new heart die too????!!! When did that one sneak in! By the way, don't you know that it's very rude to talk about a girl's weight. She might have a complex about it and eat for emotional comfort. Poor princess. Give her a head rub from me! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SQUEAL! I LOVE this card and the cactus. Great die too, all in all a Fabulous card.
Your puss sounds like me LOL.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...