WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 13 February 2020

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Animal

Hello everyone!  Breezy enough for you?  Chuff, it has been fresh around the frilly bits, I hope you are all safe and sound.

So, it's time for a new challenge over at the AS YOU LIKE IT blog
and the theme for this fortnight is Your Favourite Animal (and why).

Firstly, big apology for the really rubbish photo, I sent the card before I realised I only had this quick snap.

Favourite animal for me is a Felis Catus, that's a domestic cat to you and me.  Apart from a very brief spell when I lived too close to a busy road, I have always had a cat in my life.  Not the same cat, obs, because I'm old, but a few kitties have shared my bed over the years.  I just adore their "I'll love you if I want to, and if I don't I won't" attitude.


This was made for a cat mad friend, natch.
Simon Says Stamp - Playful Kittens stamp set
Lili of The Valley Circular Sentiment
MFT 6x6 Dots and Stripes papers
and some absolutely ancient gold photo corners

Kitty and cupcake painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

and of course you will want to know who the sponsor is for this time and it is

I do hope you will be able to join  in the fun and share your favourite animal with us.

Hugs to all
Squirrel


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! Love how he is asking for cake LOL. A Super card Squirrel.
Faith x

Witchcrafted Life said...

So terrifically sweet and adorable. Aww! This gorgeous orange kitty reminds me of a few similarly ginger hued cats who have been special parts of my life over the years.

♥ Autumn

Elaine Stark said...

Love your ginger tom cat. So cute. Elaine

Annette said...

I love your cute ginger hun, very sweet and Arn-esque. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...