WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 12 September 2019

To Santa or Not To Santa (DT) As You Like It

So, we are almost halfway through September, and already the C word is on the cards ..... well, hopefully it will be on your cards anyway!

AS YOU LIKE IT challenge have a new theme for you and it is
To Santa or Not To Santa (on a Christmas card)

I do like a lot of the happy, chubby, smiley Satan Santa stamps, I have a favourite set that comes out year after year, but there are so many other adorable stamps available that it is hard to choose, but if there is a cute and furry critter involved then I am sold!


I've been waiting to use this stamp since it arrived in my Christmas stocking last year!
Poppystamps Jumbled Merry Christmas die
Hobbycraft snowflake stamps
Christmas patterned kraft card from The Works
Red card from Rymans
Kraft base card from Hobbycraft

Miles has been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

The winner of this challenge will be invited to be a Guest Designer with us during October!

Hugs to all



3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A cute image and great colours. Elaine

Annette said...

Adorably sweet (I love the squirrel in her hat!)

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...