WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 26 September 2019

As You Like It (DT) Your Style - FAF or CAS

Hello all, welcome to Thursday (and trust me, you are welcome to most of them, I never could get the hang of Thursdays [to quote the great Arthur Dent])

Anyhoo, alternate Thursdays always have a boost with a challenge from the AS YOU LIKE IT team and this time we are asking you to share your preference of style with us - FAF or CAS.
It is important that you tell us about your choice to qualify for the sponsor's prize.

I have tried to make FAF, truly I have, more than once, but each time they have turned out like an explosion in an embellishment factory rather than a beautifully created piece, so I'm guessing my style is definitely CAS, sometimes more CAS than others!


So this little cutie is most definitely CAS and only uses one stamp set!
MFT Birdie Brown - Cool Cat
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and matted with a layer of plain DoCrafts paper

and the sponsor of this challenge is

So come on, get your style on and do remember to tell us all about it

Hugs


2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute and a great sentiment. Elaine

Annette said...

You surprise me with the CAS choice hun, I thought you were a full on FAF girlie! Hahahaha! Love the ginger (but I happen to think he prefers mice and pigeons to fish)! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...