WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 16 February 2019

Lee Holland Mouse On Flower (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me that this is actually the weekend!

I didn't receive any flowers for Valentine's this week - vegetation in this house either gets nibbled by the cat, or quickly shrivels.  I'm not good with indoor florals.  However, this little chap seems to have developed better green paws than I have!


MFT Safari Friends (sentiment)

As usual, the image has been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and I just used a simple single hole punch to add coordinating dots of colour.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hugs



6 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Beautiful card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card and image, fab colouring as always.
Faith

Annette said...

Yup, definitely the weekend (and so pleased it is at this end too!). I'm not good with indoor florals either. They never last long for me. I prefer the outdoor (live) ones personally!. Love your little meecie. He's adorable and I've used the same meecie, in a different pose today too! He's a popular little chappie, and for good reason cos he's adorable. I love your soft painting and the hole punch idea is clever!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I just LOVE this Squirrel! Gorgeous creation, fabulous colouring and love the yellow and blue combo, it just pops together. #youvebeenspotted! Do share your gorgeous Whimsy creations with us on our Whimsy Stamps Facebook page. Hugs, Wends xoxo Whimsy Stamps DT

Lily Allen said...



I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks for sharing.
clipping path

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...