WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 February 2019

For The Birthday Girl (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, a very weary Squirrel today, but on the up side, I have a four day weekend!

Did the FaceBookers of you see that my mousy make for DTDF last week was "Whimsy Stamps Sunday Spotlight"?  (cheesy grin)

Anyhoo, today's make isn't mousy or cheesy, but it's still pretty darned cute.


So, ingredients

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs



3 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful. Love the bright colours

Annette said...

Gorgeous. (even if I do need my sunglasses). xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the curved sentiment over this cute image, great papers and design.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...