WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 26 January 2019

Sweet Pea (DT) Dies To Die For

Good morning chaps!  Thank chuff today is not quite as nippy as the last week has been - I'm off for a tail trim this morning and I'm wondering whether or not to take a woolly hat with me!

So, for today's DT make I am making myself smile with some horticultural happiness.


So for this little lovely I have used
and the matching Cut It Out Sweet Pea die

The Frilly Frames Lattice comes in two sections, so I put them together to create the purple lattice frame, and then cut it again with just the frame die in black so that I could layer them together.  They are not perfectly aligned, but I won't tell anyone if you don't.

Image is painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) on watercolour paper.  I found the Polychromos Pencils don't work so well for hair on this surface, because it is much softer than Bristol Board, so I have been brave and done the hair highlights with WH Smith Artists Drawing Pens, 0.1 and 0.3 nibs.

OK, that's me done for now, have a fab weekend.

Hugs to all



5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these girls, fab colours

debby4000 said...

Such a gorgeous and adorable card, love it.
luv
Debby

Annette said...

She is a DREAM and I really like the trellis behind her - a gorgeous purple and fab shading on those pesky petals! xx

Chrissy said...

I love this card Squirrel..gorgeous image and colouring and I love how you did the background frame..lovely.
Have a great weekend.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so Beautiful, love the image on top of the lattice.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...