WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 27 January 2019

Sunday Surprise

It's not often that I get to blog on a Sunday these days, there always seem to be things that steal my time, but today, somehow, not only have I made a large batch of pasta sauces to go in the freezer, but I have also had enough time to have a go at a challenge!  Whoooo, get me!

The Wednesday Sketch Challenge at My Favorite Things is a favourite of mine, I just don't get to join in as much as I would like to, but today's the day that I do it.

The sketch is, as always, deceptively simple.


And as always, I have gone my own way - I followed the general layout but changed up the proportions.


I've used the MFT Birdie Brown set - Beary Special Birthday
Painted him with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and then fussy cut (don't look too closely)
I can't remember the name of the stitched circle frame, but that is MFT Die-Namics too

So, it is absolutely chuffy freezing cold over here in the east, so you will have to excuse me while I dash off for a thicker cardigan and some warmer socks.  I see that the Met Office has issued us with a Yellow Snow Warning for midweek, so I may have to hunt out my thermals as well.

Whatever you are up to, keep warm!




5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable. I stopped doing ther challenges after my last tax invoice for my order, not worth winning and paying duty.

Pop's Cards said...

I love these cute bears,I love your layout too hugs Pops x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the papers and the image, lovely colour combo.
Cold here too. Wish we didn't have rain as well!
Faith
x

Annette said...

He's adorable hun. It sounds like your day was a zillion times more productive than mine was. Hope you find the thermals. We've got a weather warning here for tomorrow. I may just hibernate instead.
xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Cute card, love the bright colours
Reminds me I have this stamp set too
Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...