WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 5 June 2016

Man's Best Friend?

I hope I am never put in a position of having to choose between cats and dogs, it's not a choice I could probably ever make.  They both have their pro's and con's.  However, what is undisputed is that dogs are always considered to be man's best friend. Thankfully my best friend doesn't drool on my slippers, and she's not a dog either!!

Anyhoo, there is a Man's Best Friend challenge over at Fantasy Stampers so as I already had a suitable stamp out on my craft bench I shall take my chances and enter.


So, this is Harley from Whipper Snapper Designs
(available at My Mum's Craft Shop here)
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
with a Personal Impressions sentiment
and bright stripy paper from a Papermania collection
the yellow gingham is from the scraps box

Hope your Sunday is as sunny as Harley's seems to be.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



16 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh! he is a very cool dog sitting there sunning himself with his cool shades on Squirrel..Fabulous colouring and brilliant card.

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh brilliant card and love that doggy image.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

A fab fun image hon, coloured perfectly - a lovely card!

Hugs
Christine x

Michelle said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. Cute image and bright and summery - Michelle x

Alison59 said...

Ha ha brilliant image and card :-)

But a cat always wins in my book >^-^<

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card with fabulous colours chosen...just gorgeous..xx{aNNie}

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and fun filled.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Who wouldn't have a happy birthday with this, LOVE it.
Faith
x

Tanya said...

Love it Squirrel! Your colouring is amazing - as always <3 And I love that fun image :D

hugs from
Tanya xx

Sarah said...

Now that is one cool dog, really made me smile !! Love how you have painted his shirt xx

Jane said...

I'll choose my pooch any day, but then I am allergic to cats! Love the card my friend xx

Annette said...

What a cool dude! Love him honey, fabulous image. Gorgeous colouring, especially on the sun. xx

Wishcraft said...

Love the stamp and your colouring is GORGEOUS! Fab card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Dog might be man's best friend, but I'm not a man. Cats rule, dogs drool! I have to say that Harley looks like a fun dude to hang at the beach with for an afternoon. Awesome card!

JayBe said...

Ooo, I'm afraid the doggies would win hands down here, Squirrel. Lol. I love your card design - he's a real 'cool dude' in his sunnies. Just perfect for our challenge at Fantasy Stampers, great to see you.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Cazro said...

A great crd, loving your cool dude doggie. Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...