WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 20 June 2016

Last Day of Spring

Well, that's it, today is the last day of Spring, so tomorrow will be Hello Summer!  No, really, summer.  Days of endless blue skies, hot sun, ice-creams, school holidays, Wimbledon, strawberries and cream, wasps ....... honestly, Summer.

Anyhoo, to celebrate the final day of 2016's Spring, I'm bringing you this:



So, we have Spring Medley stamp from A Random Fan
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
The birthday words collage is from Hobby Arts
and the rubbish doodling is all mine
I was going to mask this little lady to stamp the words but in the end I fussy cut her
and laid her over the top to get the positioning how I wanted it

So, that's me for now,  I'm about to head outside into glorious sunshine.  Just where did I leave my umbrella, shower jacket and wellies .......

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card and yoir doodling looks grear

Chrissy said...

Awww..she is gorgeous Squirrel and love the big Birthday sentiment..and your doodling is awesome too...nothing wrong with it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Hi Squirrel,
Gorgeous painting, really wonderful design with that sentiment, super fussy cutting which I am rubbish at! I can't even cut a straight line with a guillotine!
Summer is having a laugh - raining so hard here it's still dark!
have lovely week
Sue...xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful card with a perfect sentiment gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I thought you had achieved a wonderful shadow effect, then saw you had fussy cut her!, my oh! my that is some great cutting :). LOVE the image and the sentiment, makes a wonderful card.
Faith
x

Kat W said...

Summer?! I think someone should have a word with the weather then!
I think we may have to rely on our cards to bring sunshine into our lives - lol!
This little lady is fabulous and wow to your fussy cutting...not something I attempt often as carries a high risk of loss of limbs to my poor characters!
The image layered over the sentiment and cute doodled border adds up to one gorgeous CAS card :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

If you'd like to visit some summer, swing by for a visit. It's to be 109 F today and everything has been thoroughly baked and washed out. Yep, Summer is here.

CUTE card, love the placement of the girlie over the greeting.

Whisper said...

Aaaah so cute and adorable, Luv Sam x

Annette said...

She's lovely honey. Her hair and dress are coloured to perfection. Love it (and the doodles look fab!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...