WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 14 December 2015

Can't build one from raindrops.....

It's the middle of December - where's the SNOW?  Do you want to build a snowman?  I do, but you can't build one of of raindrops, sigh.

This is the first of my December cards for the LILI OF THE VALLEY Design Collective:


Stamp is LOTV Snowman Serenade
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are LOTV/Nitwits Snow Princess (now retired, sorry)
Oval stitched die from Lawn Fawn
Snowflake punch from X-Cut
Sentiment by Paper Smooches
Tiny snowflake stamp from Woodware


Lili are now on their Christmas break so if you placed an order after 11 December, it will be dealt with when everyone returns after the festivities.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




17 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

This is beautiful hun. I really love the soft pretty colours. How do I not have this stamp? Stunning :-) Huggles, Jayne xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Alison59 said...

Such a lovely card :-)

Christy Beans said...

Do you want to build a mudmaaaaan? Or go splash in the puddles in the paaaark? Definitely something not right there. Well, at least this snowy little creation is adorably chilly. Wonder what they're singing... "Oh, let it snow?" ;) teehee

Annette said...

I love these colours for Xmas, so soft and pretty. Beautiful colouring and lovely image. I'm not so keen on the snow though, I'd rather be able to stay on my feet than go arse over *ahem*.

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card Squirrel, the colours are gorgeous xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, love these snowmen and pretty lilac background
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Such a cute image Squirrel..love your singing snowmen and fabulous colouring..hope it snows soon for you..I think.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'd love them outside my door. A fabulous card.

No chance though too much rain :(

Sue said...

Squirrel, this is beautiful. I love those singin' snow folk and your colouring and card design are gorgeous.
Sue...xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo i so love snowmen and these are adorable, just popping by to wish you a very Merry Xmas, Luv Sam x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Squirrel - those snowmen are adorable - Michelle x

Carole Pollard said...

Love it all its gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Annie said...

Cute card! no chance of snow here, just mizzle! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. And, if I don't get a chance to say it later - here's wishing you and yours a Happy Christmas.
hugs, annie x

cebelica said...

I've been asking myself the same question - where is snow?! O.o I was hoping we'll have white Christmas this year, but looks like it'll be anything but that. *sigh*
At lease we have some snowy images we can look at, right? Otherwise we might even forget what snow looks like. :(
You made a very cute card with those adorable snowmen.
Happy (upcoming) holidays!
Hugs! xx

downrightcrafty said...

so cute and love the image
Have a wonderful Christmas time
Love and Hugs
Kate

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such a cute card. Those snowmen look like they are having a jolly time of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...