WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 12 August 2014

You have a what in your tree?

Morning all!  Sorry I wasn't around at the weekend, we had a busy one and I had very little crafty time (boo hiss) but I intend to make up for it this coming weekend as I have some orders to get done.

When LOTV were showing us the sneak peeks for the recently released Christmas stamps, there was one in particular that caught my eye and it went straight to the top of my "must have" list.


A very simple card, but boys prefer simple don't they?!!
Stamp is LOTV The Perfect Tree
Well it has to be perfect with a squirrel in it!
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and teamed with the new LOTV/Nitwits Festive Trimmings papers
Sentiment is Hero Arts
 

Sweet, simple and squirrelly!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


13 comments:

Sarah said...

A great card Squirrel, love the stamp and it's perfectly shown off by that fab layout. xx

Dorte said...

No I don't think a tree-or a card can be more perfect, Squirrel, wishing you a fine day and a week with a lot of crafting time,
hugs Dorte

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, fabulous image and details.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, the image is adorable
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute and fab colouring sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Annette said...

I knew you'd have this stamp (I bought it too!). It's lovely and so beautifully coloured. The simple layout is perfect for the guys. It's perfect honey.
Hugs
Annette
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love your colouring and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Now i wonder why you picked this image ??, in fact it was almost designed with you in mind :-), great layout, Luv Sam x

Chrissy said...

Super cute image Squirrel and fabulous colouring..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the cute stamp, he looks fab, I can't imagine why you would want this one!!?? lol!
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Squirrel, I do declare that you must have more stamps/images than the people who sell them!!!
This is another delightful image and a fabulous card :o)
Jackie xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Gee, I cannot fathom how come you had to have that stamp?!?!!!! It's fabulous and you've done it proud. Woo hoo!

Unknown said...

A really great card! We love it. Thanks for entering. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...