WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 22 August 2014

Hello Little Frog

I've been wanting to use this little frog since he arrived on my doormat so that I could make a card for my darlin' Toad.


Love that expression!

This is Broasca Frog from Little Miss Muffet
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are from the LOTV/Nitwits Twas The Night pad
Green pearls from Crafty Devils
Sentiment from Paper Smooches



Inside, with more Paper Smooches sentiments, it says Love & Kisses Forever

It cheered him up.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


15 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

such a beautiful creation do love the colours on this one
hugs Kate xx

Jennifer said...

Utterly and completely adorable, Squirrel!! I too love that expression...perhaps the fly he has just swallowed is still buzzing around??

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cutie Squirrel. Lovely colouring and layout. Glad it cheered up Toad.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Squirrel, great painting and perfect papers too. Bet he loved it!! I had an encounter with a real toad this morning hiding in my horse food cover, if I remember I'll share a snap over the weekend!! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Squirrel he's so adorable....such a fun card

Anne

Doreen said...

Gorgeous image and colours,this is fab.xxx

Martina said...

Oh how funny...I have just used the same froggie as well =) He is such a cutie!!!! I LOVE frogs anyway...
Lovely card!!
Martina

Annette said...

Fab card hun.
I think he's a lucky toad too :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

What a cute little frog/toad! A gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Adorable little frog Squirrel and fabulous colouring...love the look on his face..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Awwwww I LOVE this image ( I really wish they would bring it out as a digi-stamp too) Your colouring is amazing and I love the sentiment.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

Oh bless, what a cute image and I lurve those stripes :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! you old softy you!

Kat W said...

Aaaargghhh, this froggy is too darn cute! I want one!
Fab CAS design too, obvs ;-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...