WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 7 May 2014

Hang in there ....

Here we are at Wednesday again, my how the weeks are flying past, and it is time for another Stamp Basket DT card from me


The frame around teddy I cut from one of the Curiosity Corner papers
All of the above ingredients are available at The Stamp Basket store - the links should take you to the right pages

Sorry to photo is so dark - I think I need to get Toad up a ladder to wash the conservatory roof!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, so nice and lovely!
Greetzzz, Gaby

Sarah said...

Ever so cute Squirrel, love the Curiosity Corner papers and that frame is fab! xx

Curly said...

This is adorable Squirrel, amazing colouring huni,
Have a good day
Hugs Bridget :) x

Crealin said...

Hi Squirrel,

I just love this bear card, this bear is so cute, gorgeous paper too.

Hugs,

Lins x

Jane said...

Hi there, Pip and I think this is a very cute card
Hugs
Jane xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the image the design and the papers.
Kevin xx

downrightcrafty said...

oooooooooooh how gorgeous love the colouring and of course the sentiment, do hope your going to share again with us on the FB page :)
hugs Kate
xx

Annette said...

He's beautifully coloured. I love the soft painted shades. Fab bright flower too.
Loadsa hugs
xx

Claire said...

This is so so cute, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Mary J said...

So adorable Squirrel! Love those papers too!

Jackie said...

Yet another delightful image and card Squirrel, I love the background you have created :o)
Jackie xx

Jackie said...

Very sweet image and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so stunning squirrel.i love those papers and the bear is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...