WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 22 December 2013

Did you guess right?

Thanks everyone who took part in my silly Spot The Squirrel comp!

Despite my best endeavours to remain incognito, there were several of you who got it right, and the first one was Marianne - well done sweetie, there will be a little something in the post to you after Christmas.


Not the most flattering photo in the world but in my defence I had only just dashed back in from lunch so my glasses hadn't cleared and I was feeling a bit flushed (my coat and scarf were flung to the side of the hall)

Hugs, Squirrel xx


11 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So lovely to put a face to you sweetie.

Christmas Blessings.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Woohoo, thanks Squirrel and so lovely to know what you look like at long last, xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Just checking in with some of my favourite blogs to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Debs xx (and lovely to see your face after all this time)

Tanya said...

Awww, you're so cute! It's great to put a face to the name :)

Have a great Christmas, big hugs :)

Tags xx

Donna Mosley said...

Great to put a face to the name hun. :o)

Donna x

Annette said...

Your pic looks fab to me hun, and I love your festive jumper, although my fave jumper is on the guy who's wearing the xmas pud one on the right! Wonder if I could get hubby to wear one! :0)

Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

A fab photo and great to be able to put a face to the name.
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

No I didn't get it right LOL. Good to "see" you :o)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I just knew you couldn't be the cowering person LOL

Great to "see" you :)

Kat W said...

Hey there you are! Nice to see you Squirrel!
Thanks for the fun pop quiz!
Hugs, Kat x

Jennifer said...

Lovely to finally see your happy face, Squirrel. You haven't changed one bit from your baby photo...still a cutie! (both John and I picked you correctly).

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...