WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 1 September 2013

Unhappy Tree

Afternoon all.  I can't believe it is Sunday afternoon already - where the heck has the weekend gone?  It will be back on the hamster wheel of work before you can even blink!  But I have been making the most of the break and been playing with another of my new LOTV stamps.

I had trouble with the tree on this one.  Getting depth into it was a right grrrrrrrrr and it got touched up four times.  What it ended up like is ok, but I am still not overly happy with it.  Hey ho.


This stamp is from Lili and is James - Christmas Tree
As usual, he's been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Glitter on baubles and star is DoCrafts ultra fine glitter
Papers are LOTV Classic Christmas
Matting layer is white card edged with a red ProMarker
Pearl "berries" are from stash

Hugs, Squirrel xx


12 comments:

scrappymo! said...

I think it is a lovely card. The tree looks fine and the little fellow is precious!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the sweet image and the papers.
Kevin xx

Ardilla said...

WOW, beautiful!!!!
Love the image and your coloring is gorgeous...
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Adorable image and your colouring (including the tree) looks fabulous.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. James the bear looks fabulous and so does his tree!
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Gorgeous as always Squirrel and the tree looks perfect to me :o)
Debs xx

kay said...

Looks fine to me,sometimes we are our worst judges x

Claire said...

Adorable card hun - love this image and your colouring. Hugs, Claire x

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Squirrel,
Loving your card,
great traditional colour combo,
cute image and brought to life,
simply delightful,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x
ps hope all is well with you

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and adorable.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love your traditional colours and james is so adorable ;D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Looks awesome to me sweetie. The tree has lots of depth.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...