WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 23 September 2013

Candy Reminder

Virtual Squirrel here this morning, with a reminder that my candy closes this coming Saturday so you still have a few days left to get your name down.

You can find the candy here.

Just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with a voucher from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

You have to be in it to win it!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Thanks for the reminder, I've been a follower for a while and have put your candy logo and link in my side bar and a mench in today's post too. Thanks for offering the candy

Kathyk

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am in it, hope you will enter mine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...