WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 3 January 2013

I wasn't going to do this

....but what the heck.  I'm not a great one for looking back on things so to start with I wasn't going to join in with Debby's Favourite Five but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.


Here they are, in no particular order and without the links for the posts (I'm not that organised, come on, be fair) but they do represent some of the designers/stamp companies that I love the most

Stamping Bella/Mo Manning



House Mouse


Lili Of The Valley


Penny Black/Mo Manning


Lili of The Valley


So that's me done.  Can I sit down now?

Hugs, Sxx

17 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Squirrel. They are all gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done Squirrel and they are all gorgeous, well worth another look x

Curly said...

Wow they are gorgeous S
Have a good'en

Hugs Bridget :0) x

Janice said...

A great selection, lovely images so beautifully coloured as always. A great set of cards. Happy New Year, Jx

Sue said...

A wonderful selection of cards. I love your images and of course your colouring is wonderful.

Hugs Sue

Mary J said...

I love every single one of them - and all the ones you didn't include here too, Squirrel!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful selection of cards Squirrel my fav has to be the house mice.
Kevin xx

Kat said...

Love your choice of cards Squirrel. Every one gorgeous.

Kat xx

Tkat said...

certainly have a bunch of gorgeous cards here. great coloring on the images. something i want to get into trying in 2013. happy new year! :)

Sharon said...

A beautiful selection of cards, and each one very different from the next. Brilliant!

Happy New Year, Squirrel :o)

Clare said...

Beautiful cards honey buns. Hope you are well and Vincent is keeping out of trouble!!!. Happy New Year angel. Big hugs Clare xxxx

kay said...

Fab set off cards,x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW how could you select just 5, I'm afraid it would be far too many of yours I would choose.

coops said...

stunning selection of cards hun, all so gorgeous.really love those mice, i could just jump in that jellybean jar :D

xx coops xx

Kim Dellow said...

So totally cute. My eye was drawn to the jellybeans too like Nic - so cute!
Thanks for the comment about looking out for features from folks you know in the mags - you know I do that as well! You are so right! I hadn't thought about it like that, but it is nice when it's a bloggy pal!
Have a super Saturday.
Kim

KraftyKoolKat said...

They are all awesome "S", and every one a winner.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...