WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 21 May 2012

In The Garden

This is the second card that I tried to post yesterday but couldn't upload the photos for - it is for this week's SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE who have the fab theme of In The Garden which has been set by the very talented Helen.


Stamped Image  Penny Black - Mo Manning "Sweet Day" 
Medium  Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Matting Layer  White cardstock edged in Cadmium Red Copic
Extras  Scallop edging scissors
Sentiment  Hero Arts

I don't know what the issue is with Blogger uploading photos but it seems to be connected to Google Chrome, so if anyone else has the issue, try Internet Explorer, it worked for me this morning!

Hugs, Sxx
Hugs. Sxx

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love this image Squirrel, gorgeous colouring...simple and beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image.xxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous CAS card, love your colouring :o)
Jackie xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, the image is adorable!!
Kevin xx

Dorte said...

So adorable she is, Squirrel, lovely card.
hugs Dorte

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Squirrel, I love love love it, and the red frame is just perfect too, I'll not say anything about your colouring, yes I will, this is fabulous!

Wishcraft said...

Fab card hun, so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, my furry friend!!! What a gorgeous image and you have coloured it so beautifully! Just look at those strawberries:-)!!! Perfect CAS layout, I love it! Hugs Delphine xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Now, why when you do CAS does it look fab and when I do it it looks like I haven't finished the card? Not fair. This is such a fabulous image - I love it. I tried to colour a Tilda with reinkers today. After 5 minutes I was hurling abuse at just about everything and having a right old tantrum!!!! You are a genius with distress inks Miss Squirrel! Hugs, Jayne xx

coops said...

love this hun.she is a really gorgeous image and stunning summery colours :D
i use internet explorer and was having major probs doing a scheduled post earlier, was tearing me hair out.
not tryed it since so fingers crossed.

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

h wow this is gorgeous .. a stunning card - beautifully coloured
Lisa x

Pauline C said...

Lovely Squirrel - very fresh and summery :-)
pauline x

Uma said...

what a gorgeous image, lovely border

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, beautiful image
luv
Debby

Annie said...

so sweet and simply adorable! hugs, annie x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel - fabulous colouring!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card, the image is just the sweetest and wonderful colouring xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...