WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 29 May 2012

About To Turn Into A Pumpkin

Evening all - well, it is way past my bedtime and I am in danger of turning into a pumpkin if I don't get a wriggle on, so here's a quickie for you.


Stamped Image  Craftwork Cards Alfie Bear  Medium  Distress Inks (ReInkers)  Papers  All from First Editions "Love Letters" pad  Sentiment  Lili of the Valley  Extras  Medium retro flower punch, Card Candi and Woodware heart brad


Right, I'm off to my bed with Sharpe (why can I not get the image of Sean Bean out of my head - oh who cares, he'll do for me, lol!!)

Hugs Sxx

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww..I love this Bear...he is so cute.Fabulous colouring, lovely card Squirrel..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Jackie said...

Lovely card, love the bear image :o)
Jackie xx

Seafield Jo said...

Such a lovely card Squirrel and fab colouring.

Jo x

Jane said...

What a cute little bear and I do hope I am not sending this message to a pumpkin!!!! LOL
Hugs
Jane

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.he is fab bear and so beautifully coloured.love your backing paper and design too :D

xx coops xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Squirrel,
This is gorgeous,lovely image :) x

Lisa Jane said...

oh such a cutie .. and i hope you made it before you turned a vibrant shade of orange !
Lisa x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely bear and what a great background of tags, would never have thought of that. OR is it just one sheet6 of paper, no matter what, it's a great card.

Kat said...

Sweet card Squirre. I love that cute Alfie Bear, he's a real bear isn't he? I'm still resisting though!

Kat xx

Elise said...

Oh my goodness Squirrel!!! This is so precious and beautiful!!! Love your FABULOUS colouring of this sweet image too! Gorgeous!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute bear and the bl is one I would look at and think mmmm can I use that but it looks so good.

Zippy said...

I just love this bear, the colouring is fantastic! Love the papers too, especially the 'tag' paper! Gorgeous card xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love all the different tags on the background. That is so neat and a great way to use up a bunch of scrap paper. AND it is totally different than using a bunch of punched squares. Yes, I'm definitely going to have to steal this idea at some point.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...