WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 5 December 2010

Well Would You Believe It - A Christmas Card!!


How is it that just when you think you are coming to the end of making Christmas cards you suddenly find another section in your address book that had slipped the net ...... hey ho!























Sorry for the slightly out of focus photo - my normal camera has thrown a wobbly so I've had to use another one but it has a weird macro that I just cannot get the hang of.

For this card I've used the Lili of the Valley Party Pup - Christmas Card stamp and painted him with Distress Inks.  Isn't he just the sweetest little fella?  Papers are a mixture from Christmas past of DCWV and Anitas.  Sizzix Architectural Corner dies and gold gems for the finish.

Right, off downstairs to tackle the next one ...... hope your weekends are going well.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and cute card Squirrel
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Christina said...

A wonderful card Squirrel! Love it!
Hugs Kristel

Carissa said...

Aww, he is a sweetie. Gorgeous card squirrel. I love the text paper that you used. Hugs, Carissa

Kat said...

What a sweet image. Hope that's not my puppies at Christmas though lol. Don't think I've got half my Christmas cards made!!

Kat xx

Julie said...

Fantastic colouring! and such a lovely card. Must admit,I'm getting a bit stressed and am debating buying a box of cards to keep by just in case. The snow put pay to any shopping so my days off will be needed for that,I'd much rather stay home and make cards though! x

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

Very good.

coops said...

stunning card squirrel.the image is fab and fantastic colouring :D
love your rich colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

Oh my, your colouring is just brilliant! That's such a cute image, and a lovely card.

luv, Mags x

Rufus said...

Sweet! And the coloring is marvelous! Hope that your pile of cards is growing and that your list is shrinking!
Hugs, R/

Delphine said...

What a gorgeous card, Squirrel! I looooove your colouring of this adorable image, great papers and layout too! I am so so busy, I do not have time to make the Christmas cards I would like to do, depressing... but at least next year, I should be more prepared:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

Mary J said...

Wonderful! Please send this to me!!!

Mary J xxx

pickle said...

Sorry it has been so long since my last visit Squirrel. Been a very bad blogger of last..must try harder in 2011 me thinks!!

Another super cute card..love love love especially your beautiful colouring

Hope vince is well
Kerry x

Larisa said...

It is adorable!!!! I feel the Christmas spirit through this card!!! Love this image!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...