WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 11 December 2010

"Surprise Candy" Winner!

Morning all - how are we today then?  I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.  It seems that everyone around me has a horrible germ of one sort or another and, having resisted them so far, I think I am now coming down with the lurgy.  Oh well, at least it's be over before Christmas, I hope!

A huge thank you to everyone who entered my candy - it is so heartwarming to see how many of you "old" followers are still hanging on in there and popping in to visit.  I just wish I had the time these days to visit you as often as I would like to.

Right then, the "Surprise Candy" winner ..... well, I went for the low-tech option of choosing the winner this time (I printed out the comments, cut them into strips and put them in a brown paper bag).  After a good shake of the bag, I let Vince stick his nose in it.  He might be scared of mice but he LOVES a good brown paper bag.  After a happy ten minutes of rummaging around, the entry that he attempted to hide under the rug was .............. COOPS!  Yes, that's you Nic of Coops Cluttered Corner!  (Fanfare, drumroll, trumpets, hip hip hurrah!).  Coops is one of my earliest followers and has stuck with me through ups, downs and in-betweens.

Email me please hunny at squirrel1964@hotmail.co.uk and I'll let you in on what I have planned.

Hugs, Sxxx

8 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Congratulations Nic. Hope you are feeling better soon Squirrel. I think I am just about getting over my lurgy now. I haven't been out of the house this week but am braving the shops in Manchester today. Wish me luck!! Debs xx

angelique (anlou) said...

nic congrats to you
squirrel thanks for the chance
hugs angelique

craftymum said...

Congrats to Nic. ( she is a faithful follower of mine too!)
Hope you are better soon Squirrel
hugs sarah x

coops said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wordddddddddddddddddddddd.blinkin ink i can`t believe it!!!!!
thanks so much squirrel and big belly rubs for vince :D

off to email you now :D

xx coops xx

Diane said...

Hope you are feeling better!
Congrats to the winner!!

Rufus said...

Hope you don't get the lurgy! Congrats to the winner and hugs and pets all around!
R/

Jackie said...

Congratulations Coops :o)
Jackie xx

Delphine said...

Congratulaaaaaaations, Nic! Hugs Delphine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...