WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 8 September 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge - S is for Santa

Welcome to another ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE! Wow, how quickly the weeks whizz past - another two have gone in the blink of an eye.  Hugh apologies to those of you who entered our R for Rudolph challenge that I wasn't able to comment on; I'm having broadband/Blogger issues at the moment that are slowing things down to a crawl.  Thank you to everyone who entered and don't forget to check back to the main blog to see who the Top 3 and winner are.

And so to S for Santa.  The extra this time (chosen by me) is for you not to use red!  The Teamies have come up trumps yet again and produced some amazing work to inspire you.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp, and there is also a GDT spot up for grabs, so if you fancy joining us for the next couple of challenges please make sure you mark your entry with GD after your name.

Here is my DT card



















This Santa is from Sugar Nellie and I think he has to be one of my all-time favourites, he's just how I would want my Santa to be.  I've coloured him with ProMarkers.  Good old Nestabilities for the shapes, papers are Basic Grey from the Kraft and Manilla collections, and the sentiment is Lili Of The Valley.  Martha Stewart star border punch.

Anyhoo, hope to see you over at the challenge (you have two weeks) with lots of fabulous colours for Santa!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

11 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hi Squirrel! aint he just fab hun :) luvin the card it's gorgeous ...ace colour choice & layout ...luv the punched border xx Lizzy xx :)

Helen said...

Lovely card Squirrel - such a jolly Santa...and he looks fab in brown!
Helen x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card - love your cute Santa and those papers are lovely :o) Lisa x

coops said...

stunning card squirrel.love this santa and those papers are delicious.i love the colours and fab layout :)

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel ,.. I love Santa in brown and the papers are fab, I love the fancy border too ,,, lovely ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Delphine said...

Oh this is gorgeous, Squirrel! I love your choice of brown and your Santa is really cute! Fabulous papers and layout too! Hugs Delphine xx

Tara said...

What I love so much about this card Squirrel is the colours..... not the obvious choice but sooooooo effective!
Hugs Tara xx

bernietom47 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! That Santa is Sooo cute! It's beautifully colored and I love your choice of browns! Fabulous papers too!
Blessings Bernie

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely coloured santa. Love the dp and the nestie shape.

Jayne xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous little chappie he is Squirrel, you have done him proud.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done hunny I totally love the colours you did Santa in! You have made some many fab card I have missed so much on your blog the last few weeks! AWESOME!! hugs Samantha :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...