WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 25 June 2010

LOTV Challenge # 56 - Dawny's Sketch


Hello Crafters! Yes, it is me, and yes, it is Friday - you are not imagining things.  Me and the Toadster are taking another long weekend.  Yay!

And to start my weekend off nicely, what better way than a little bit of crafting?!  Mind you, it is like a bread oven in my conservatory/craft space so am feeling a little wilted now.  My once fluffy tail is a tad droopy, but the less said about that the better.  I shall go and stick my head in the fridge shortly, that'll make me feel better.
Anyho, I digress - here is my card for this week's super LILI OF THE VALLEY challenge which features a fab sketch from Dawny

I turned the sketch upside down so that the text was on the right side of the image I wanted to use.

I used the sweetest baby stamp from LOTV's recent release and it just felt like it needed to be a vintage feel.  Papers are Dovecraft and K & Co with the red matting (actually the reverse of a deep pink) from Bazzil Bling.  The sentiment is from Sugar Nellie, it came with my Little Cotton Rabbits, and I think it works ok.  Craftwork Cards Card Candy to finish off - thanks Kath, these will last me a lifetime hun!

16 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww how cute is he with his comfy blanket. Love the choice of button background paper.

Marcea said...

so very cute ........ isn't hat babe so adorable! Hope you are well my dear xxxxxxx

LINDA said...

Simply adorable!!
Hugs, Linda

Debbie said...

Oh Squirrel how sweet, I did this LOTV sketch too it is lovely. The little cute boy is darling, and the lovely button paper you used is lovely. Debbiexx

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is sooo sweet, that image is so cute and I love the colours you've used :o) Lisa x

Kathleen said...

Cute image. Love the coulours. Kathleen x

Lizzy said...

Awww Squirrel your card is gorgeous hun ~ luv the cute image & the colours/dp's are lush xx Lizzy xx :)

Pop's Cards said...

This is a cute image that you have chosen, love your choice of colours, fab job with Dawny;s sketch too, thanks for playing at LOTV this time big hugs Pops x x x

Crafty Urchins said...

Cute image, lovely colours and fab papers luv luv. Sue xx

Delphine said...

Oh Squirrel, this is LOVELY! I didn't know this image, so cute! And I just love the colours and papers you have used! Great layout too! A truly fabulous card! Enjoy your long weekend... Hugs Delphine xx

Rufus said...

Cute as a button! Have a marvelous weekend. That will get your tail fluffed back up again.
R/

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

aw gorgeous card squirrel, the image so cute and i love your colours.the papers you have used are fab and great layout.luv coops.xx

Lena Katrine said...

Great card, beautiful papers, and an adorable image :)
Thanks for playing along at LOTV this time - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is just so sweet love your colouring and the paper choice, thanks for joining LOTV Challenge
Hugs Jacqui

Daisychain said...

Oh, I really love this card! I love the gorgeous image and the pretty colours. Thanks for joining LOTV this week and good luck! Hugs Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...