WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 10 June 2010

Congratulations Mina!


The ultra talented super crafter that is Mina Hartley at Pinkpuds is having a celebration - 750 followers and 150,000 hits!  That is one serious achievement Mina but I am not surprised, your blog is out of this world.

Mina is offering a massive candy, which is open until 20 June, so thank you Mina for being so generous.

Congratulations sweetie.

Squirrel xx

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Something on my blog for you. Have fun. Kathleen x

Julye said...

Congrats on your good fortune Squirrel.Thanks for your kind comment on my blog daisies are my favourite too I even had them in my wedding bouquet, I'm going to buy a reem when I go shopping as making them is very theraputic. Julye

Mina said...

oh wow thank you so much Squirrel that is so kind of you to say
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...